Friday, February 17, 2017

Beginner Bella

Hello! I am Bella Kubach and I am a 14 year old girl who is very interested in makeup. I initially became fascinated by makeup because my mom had been a makeup artist at a young age. She always showed me her makeup collection and how to apply everything. I started wearing makeup in about 7th grade but I only wore a small amount. As 8th grade came along I gradually became more interested in my skills on doing makeup. I experimented with eyeshadow, eyeliner, and even contouring. I did not have good makeup yet but it was fun to try out different techniques. I even tried out different things on my sister's face. By the summer going in to 9th grade, I was still not so great at makeup. I wanted to buy nicer makeup so I could get better. I saved up to get some new makeup. Then, I watched youtube videos on all sorts of different techniques to blend foundation, wing eyeliner, highlight cheekbones, etc. When 9th grade started, I was pretty good at makeup. My mom, sister, and even some of my friends were asking me to do their makeup. I am only 14 so I have a lot more to learn about this subject but I think I am off to the right start.

No comments:

Post a Comment